or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe and Hatch (pre 2011) Problems?

VTS Turbo Vacuum Pipe Diagram

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
milkwood1   
Mon Aug 22 2011, 02:11pm
Hi

I have a 2004 VTS Coupe HDi and I need the turbo vacuum pipe diagram?

Basically the car has done 74,000 miles and injectors failed and due to them being seized in the head, we put a replacement engine!! they are seized to such an extent that we had to resort to this.

Anyway the car is running fine but the turbo does not kick in at all, so I need to see if the vacuum pipes are on correctly as I also own a C4 Grand Picasso with the same engine and a few months ago we lost turbo power and found one of the vacuum pipes had blown off, I would just look at the Picasso set up however its so tightly packed in there its difficult to see.

I'm also getting a depollution faulty message coming up all the time so it could be to do with this but wanted to check the pipes first.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Aug 22 2011, 02:32pm

Member No: #1
I think, it's in this diagram: - Click Here -

Otherwise check the 2 at 2nd and 3rd top of this list: - Click Here -
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
  (22 Aug 2011 : 14:40)
milkwood1   
Mon Aug 22 2011, 02:40pm
Brilliant thanks for that
milkwood1   
Tue Aug 23 2011, 02:18pm
Here is an Update, compared turbo pipes and one was loose so I connected it back up however still no turbo boost, I have put it on diagnostic and the following codes came up:

p0107 map sensor pressure low
p0472 exhaust pressure sensor
p2562 turbo charger boost control position sensor
p0299 turbo under boost

I presume the last one is because the turbo is not working properly, my friend who is a mechanic thinks the map sensor maybe causing everything else to come on, has anyone had something similar and would a map sensor stop the turbo functioning?

Thanks
Dave_Retired.   
Wed Aug 24 2011, 01:12am

Member No: #1
Go here: - Click Here -

Put the error codes in (restricted to Premier Members) and search

P0107 Suspect areas: Atmospheric pressure sensor in the engine management ECU - Electrical harness - Engine ECU

P0472 Suspect areas: Particle filter differential pressure sensor -Hoses - Connectors - Electrical harness

P2562 & P0299 Suspect Areas: relate to the turbo, EGR, Vacuum Circuit etc. The list is to long to post

Print off the FAQ sheets that the search brings up and have a look through them as it tells you how to diagnose the problems and the symptoms

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member