or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

grand c4 picasso mk2 2013-2018 wing mirror diagram.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
madmanandy27   
Tue Nov 09 2021, 07:36am
Member No: #53220
afternoon guys i can see there is a diagram for the wing mirror itself glass cover etc but does anyone have a diagram to show me where the bearing parts go? its the only part that is actually broken i can get replacements fairly cheap compared to the massive amount for the whole wing mirror? a young kid that was arguing with my son kicked my wing mirror off! so need to replace that part.
proinnsias   
Wed Nov 10 2021, 07:02am
Member No: #43821
Unfortunately, from experience - the part isn't available separately

There's a spring-loaded plastic collar about the size of your thumb that acts on the hinge to lock the mirror into position (open or closed). It's heavy duty nylon plastic, and should be a €5 part, but isn't available anywhere ...

Good news is that all mirrors from the same generation have them, so you can acquire the base model mirror from the breakers and swap out the part
1 User said Thank You to proinnsias for this Post :
 madmanandy27 (13 Jan 2022 : 11:25)
madmanandy27   
Thu Jan 13 2022, 11:25am
proinnsias wrote ...

There's a spring-loaded plastic collar about the size of your thumb that acts on the hinge to lock the mirror into position (open or closed). It's heavy duty nylon plastic, and should be a €5 part, but isn't available anywhere ...

Good news is that all mirrors from the same generation have them, so you can acquire the base model mirror from the breakers and swap out the part

madmanandy27   
Thu Jan 13 2022, 11:27am
madmanandy27 wrote ...

proinnsias wrote ...

i actually got this part they are sold on ebay now... i put the mirror together but there seems to be a part that attaches to the worm feed of the motor to fold the mirror in but i cant find a picture of it anywhere.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member