or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Replacing Rear Light Assy (B78)

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
bunggle   
Tue Apr 18 2017, 04:30am
Member No: #48125
Hi All,

I have a 2014 C4 Grand Picasso and have a cracked LH rear light assy so need to replace. what's the difference between Magneti Marelli and Van Wezel lights? Also, does anyone know where I could get a good price for LED lights? They look so much better than bulb ones, but I don't want to pay £600 for a set! Thank you very much!

Sorry if this has been posted before. Tried searching, but with no luck.

Kym
Richard_C   
Tue Apr 18 2017, 04:39am
Member No: #46470
I wonder if the bulb changing section in the handbook will give clues? On some models you remove the whole cluster to change a bulb, not sure on the GP.

The 2 variations might well be LED clusters (Excl and Excl + only) and conventional bulbs
bunggle   
Tue Apr 18 2017, 05:04am
Thanks very much Richard. The two types are both bulb, not LED. I'm stumped. Might have to remove it to look. - Click Here -

Richard_C wrote ...

I wonder if the bulb changing section in the handbook will give clues? On some models you remove the whole cluster to change a bulb, not sure on the GP.

The 2 variations might well be LED clusters (Excl and Excl + only) and conventional bulbs

bunggle   
Mon May 01 2017, 06:28am
Hi All,

Just to answer my own question in case it gets asked again, the difference between the spare parts are that VAN WEZEL has white turn signal light and MAGNETI MARELLI has no reverse light. This is in addition to the alternative LED lights.

Kym

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member