or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

2013 Picasso eMyWay number field issue

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
bheart   
Thu May 05 2016, 09:03am
Member No: #30765
Hi

I would like to hear from late Citroen owners who have eMyWay navigation and the latest software, maps and 7 digit/letter post code and who also have the number field and are taken directly to the front door of their chosen destination.

We have an August 2013 GP with eMyWay installed and, out of the full 7 digit/letter post code, I could only put 4 digits/letters which would take me to the street/road so, if the roads were long, you could end up 50 to 100 yards away from your chosen destination.

We contacted our local Citroen dealer and they upgraded our software (firmware)to v2.86 which, together with the latest maps, is apparently the minimum version required to enable the 7 digit/letter postcode.

We then purchased the latest European maps (2016- 1 Edition) and installed them found that we could input the full 7 digit/letter post code.

The problem is that, when choosing a destination using the post code, there was no (house) number field and when we started guidance, the auto voice would tell you that you had reached your destination but, we found that because we could not put in a house number, we ended up, just as we did when putting in in 4 parts of the full post code, 50 to 100 yards away from our chosen destination so, after updating the software and maps, we are no better off.

I've searched online for answers as to why, when we have the latest firmware and maps, we do not have the number field but, so far, we do not have any answers.

Can any eMyWay users help please?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member