or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

New C4 (B7) Sunglasses Holder?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Scoops   
Fri Jan 04 2013, 11:20am
Member No: #4366
Not sure if this is in the correct area but we haven't got an accessories area for the new C4....

Anyone know if it is possible to obtain a sunglasses holder that replaces the drivers grab handle? I had such a thing on my old VTR+ and found it very handy.

Part number and costs would be most appreciated!

Thanks again
wozza   
Fri Jan 04 2013, 11:55am

Member No: #2
If it is anything like the original C4. It's going to be very expensive, much more than you think. Sure they were something stupid like £90 including VAT.
BigJohnD   
Fri Jan 04 2013, 12:13pm

Member No: #82
wozza wrote ...

If it is anything like the original C4. It's going to be very expensive, much more than you think. Sure they were something stupid like £90 including VAT.

Try £94 plus VAT = £113!
wozza   
Fri Jan 04 2013, 01:13pm

Member No: #2
Gone up then, they used to be £76+VAT.
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Jan 04 2013, 01:41pm

Member No: #1
There is nothing listed that I can find for the New C4/DS4 and the part numbers are different to the old car.

The only way your going to know if one from an old model will fit the new one is to try, if you can find someone locally that has one on a car you can look at to measure hole centres etc.
Scoops   
Fri Jan 04 2013, 02:03pm
Member No: #4366
They don't fit! Before I handed my car back I offered up the old C4 item to the new car and the screws were too far apart on the later model. Plus there is a difference is headliner colouring. They both look beige, but the newer car is a shade darker, and actually nicer.

I'm shocked with the price though. That's on a par with Porsche and the like! My other half was quoted £60 just to change a fog lamp bulb.... I did it in the end as part of my husbandry terms & conditions!!
barrie   
Fri Jan 04 2013, 04:34pm
There are plenty on ebay I got one to fit on my non Citroen for £15, just measure the distance between the two bolts, most ebay sellers list the bolt spacing
If the colour is not quite right remember its in the roof and you wont be looking at it

Barrie

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member