or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 The Garage

Ta-Technix Coilover - any thoughts?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
MisterClaude   
Thu Nov 09 2017, 04:16am
Member No: #49544
Hi,
Recently I've found a coilover kit from Ta-Technix, made for Citroen C4 and they seem dirt cheap (around 250 euros for a complete kit (4 shocks, 4 springs).
Here's a link: - Click Here -
I was wondering if they are any good and if someone actually tried them on a C4.
My first concern is that it says they fit on all C4, from 1.4 petrol up to 2.0 HDI, which is weird, considering the big weight and power difference.
Also a coilovers kit from a decent manufacturer, such as bilstein or KW, goes close to the 1000 euros mark, which is a big price gap.
wozza   
Thu Nov 09 2017, 07:31pm

Member No: #2
They are fine for lowering your car. You won't get the same sort of handling, ride quality as you will from more expensive coilovers. However, if all you're wanting it for is looks then £1000+ coilovers aren't required.

Them fitting all cars is right the spring rates will be higher than the original 2.0 items so they will work fine on lower engines as well. Same kit likely fits the various variants of the 307 as well.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member