or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Loeb Register

C4 owner By Loeb Registration

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
The Donster   
Fri Aug 21 2009, 09:51am
Survey submitted: 21 August 2009

Your Site Name : The Donster

By Loeb Serial Number : 0140

Colour : Black

Engine : 1.6 110 Diesel VTR+

Additional Modifications from Standard : None...at present! Re-map most likely in the near future - just have to weigh up the options!
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Aug 21 2009, 10:39am

Member No: #1
Welcome and thanks for registering it

A touch of 'Angel Dust' via a re map will make a big difference to flexibility and performance overall
The Donster   
Fri Aug 21 2009, 10:51am
Thanks for the tip! Although when I tried to contact Angel Tuning yesterday, the phone number wasn't recognised! Hope they haven't gone out of business....
Dave_Retired.   
Fri Aug 21 2009, 01:00pm

Most definitely still in business - numbers here - Click Here - and get a big discount as a C4owners Premier Member
The Donster   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 05:25am
Aha - number now works! Interesting to hear of the performance gains, but would be good to know how it actually feels on the road, as well as fuel consumption changes.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 05:31am

There are several threads already from owners which describe the difference it makes, the car is more flexible, the useful power band widens, acceleration is improved, MPG can be better if you don't use a heavy right foot, mid range overtaking is greatly improved etc. etc.

I still get 50 mpg driving the car hard.
The Donster   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 07:55am
Thanks - I'll have a look for the threads you mention.

Donny
JonM   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 02:55pm
Member No: #211
welcomundo
The Donster   
Tue Aug 25 2009, 04:21am
Well, after only having the car for 5 days and a mix of both 'spirited' and sensible driving over 300-odd miles, I'm suitably impressed with fuel consumption (currently around 53 mpg!). Also had a chat with Mr 'Angel Tuning' yesterday about a re-map and will book it in for one over the next couple of weeks - sounds a fantastic investment, especially with the discount the Premier membership offers!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member