or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

Citroen C4 hatch 2006 1.6 hdi brakes disc sizes

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
August42069   
Tue Apr 23 2024, 02:30pm
Member No: #60419
Hello! Citroen C4 y2006 1.6 hdi 80kw manual (VIN - VF7LC9HYC74422740)

Can't seem to find information, because I find it hard to navigate the forum

I need information about rear disc brake dimensions and what type of brake pads.

I was searching the web to buy rear brake discs and I encountered two different types of rear brake sizes... the overall diameter and disc width is the same, but the axle neck thickness is different and so is overall height is different (discs part numbers for reference - A.B.S. 17631C and A.B.S. 17893C)

So I want to know which disc is the correct for my vehicle. Another detail, I was replacing rear brake calipers and accidently put TRW braking system rear calipers, but as far as I know my car has Bosch braking system.. Don't know if that makes any difference. Car seems to be braking just fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member