or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

GC4 Picasso 2015 - Electrical Circuit Warning

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
thelibertine   
Mon Feb 21 2022, 11:27am
Member No: #58723
Hi,

I've owned this car since October last year and it has been fairly faultless so far, but now getting a an intermittent electrical warning over the last week or so.

On startup it will sometimes flash up 'electrical circuit fault', though this warning disappears when you start driving.

A couple of times (not always) the service lamp has then stayed on while driving, but then the next time it's started they'll be no warning and no service lamp.

Thanks in advance.
Ap0qalypto   
Mon Feb 21 2022, 12:38pm
Member No: #52161
Hello, its hard to tell without a proper diagnostic. I suspect that it is related with water, for sure. Just where and what, maybe it would be better to narrow search with diagnostic scan
thelibertine   
Thu Mar 03 2022, 07:05am
Member No: #58723
Thank you. Water in what sense? And is it best to get diagnostic at any good garage, or preferable to go to a citroen dealer?

Problem has been largely the same in the last week. Sometimes nothing, sometimes it happens.

Strangely though a few odd things have happened just recently:
- locked the car, found it unlocked when I returned from the shops
- after locking the car outside my house, went outside 20m later and found it still locked but with the boot (auto) half-way open
- the alarm going off when I open the car (never happened before)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member