or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

mk1 c4 wiring diagram (Boot lock)

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
imdady   
Sun Sep 26 2021, 01:59pm
Member No: #49702
Hi peoples
hope someone can help.
I have a 2007 C4, I'm currently having issues with the boot which suddenly stopped working i have tested the lock mechanism via a power probe which seems to work fine. i have tested for voltage to the motor and switch but none detected. does anyone have a wiring diagram or even point me in the right direction as to where the problem may lay i.e brake in the wiring loom or other possible issues.

many thanks.
vincentfishing   
Sun Sep 26 2021, 03:13pm
Member No: #57297
Mine stopped working a little while ago , wasnt the switch , i took of the panel from rear of hatch back and traced the wiring, there is a connector block attached behind a metal spar, this had some how pulled apart slightly, pushed it back together and hot glued it to stop it happening again, all good since,
so its a possibility its a weak point you might want to check.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member