or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

C4GP 2010 1.6 thp ECU change

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
deejayq   
Mon Sep 13 2021, 07:52am
Member No: #56776
Good afternoon
I own a C4GP 2010 and started getting a/c problems. the a/c works from time to time. the garage told me it was a problem with the BSM, I changed the BSM and the problem persists. they then told me to go to a Citroen service, which I did and they told me it was a problem with the ECU. I have the ECU part number 9667123380 but I can't find it cheap in Europe. are there other part numbers compatible with my engine which I can buy? thank you
tomandjo2   
Mon Sep 13 2021, 03:28pm
Member No: #20851
What is the problem with the A/C?
deejayq   
Tue Sep 14 2021, 01:33am
Member No: #56776
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, the blower works but no cold air comes thru the vents. i've noticed that it works when driving in the city (maybe due to the bumps in the road?). the compressor has been tested and is ok, the wires from the bsm to the compressor are ok, the low pressure and high pressure pipes have no leaks. i can upload a report from the garage if you are interested.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member