or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Battery fault warning

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Mancman   
Sat Aug 21 2021, 10:24am
Member No: #58663
Hi all, I'm a new member and I'm looking for help. After failing the it's MOT on Wednesday i had new pads fitted to the rear brakes yesterday, being a reasonably competent guy i would usually have done this myself but just didn't have the time. So i took the car to a local garage and had the work done. Everything was fine on the drive home and this morning i went and filled the fuel and all was ok. An hour later i got in the car and when i started it up i got the battery fault warning. It's a 65 plate C4GP 1.6hdi and it's never had any problems at all before. Any ideas please?
routemaster1   
Sat Aug 21 2021, 11:37am
Member No: #574
If you mean the symbol that looks like a battery, that would indicate that the battery is not charging. It could be a battery fault, but it could be a problem with charging system.
1 User said Thank You to routemaster1 for this Post :
 Mancman (22 Aug 2021 : 05:14)
vexorg   
Sat Aug 21 2021, 12:04pm
Member No: #48843
Or even aux belt broken
1 User said Thank You to vexorg for this Post :
 Mancman (22 Aug 2021 : 05:14)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member