or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

MyCitroen App, connect to car via bluetooth?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
GazzaBloom   
Mon Mar 27 2017, 02:28pm
Member No: #47744
I downloaded the MyCitroen App, all good, signed in and got it working but it suggests I can connect to the car via Bluetooth and get real time data from the car but I can't see how to connect it. My iPhone 6 is connected to the car already and set up as a phone and media player, it disconnects and reconnect every time I get in the car without any issues.

Should the MyCitroen app connect?

car is a C4P 2015 2.0 BlueHDi Exclusive+
huffy   
Wed Mar 29 2017, 03:22pm
Member No: #22905
You should be able to connect via Bluetooth.
Just to confirm, you have the app set up with your VIN?
Have you left the app on and running for a while whilst using the car, apparently it can take a bit of time for the first connection.

I have a late 2013 C4 Picasso and I'm in conversation with Citroen, they insist that the app should sync with any car with the touch screen. But the consensus it that it only works with cars from mid 2014, not mine.
I did contemplate getting a newer car just to use the app but thought better of it.

Let me know how you get on.

cygnet   
Mon Apr 03 2017, 03:23pm
Member No: #41784
You will need to disconnect the phone first, it seems to be only able to handle one connection at a time. I did this with my tablet and it works perfectly. Both devices will stay in the library so after the first time you just need to disconnect one and connect the other, it will then remember that connection as default in the way it is doing now with your iphone.
GazzaBloom   
Tue Apr 04 2017, 12:34am
Member No: #47744
OK got it working, disconnected and reconnected, all good now.
wood73   
Sun Aug 13 2017, 01:21am
Member No: #49051
I am having trouble with this also, 63 plate Picasso phone connects everytime but mycitroen app does not seem to
huffy   
Mon Aug 14 2017, 05:26am
Member No: #22905
My understanding is that the mycitroen app doesn't work with the earlier C4's. I also have a 63 reg C4 and have not managed to get it to work.
I did contact Citroen who told me it would work, but I think we need a newer car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member