or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

C4 GP - buying used - Exclusive plus Vs Flair

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Cmax   
Tue Feb 28 2023, 06:05pm
Member No: #60475
I'm looking to buy a C4 GP as a family car on a pretty tight budget. I'm looking at two cars both with about 79k miles on and the 1.6l Blue HDI engine; one a 2015 Exclusive Plus and the other a 2017 Flair. There's a difference of about £2k between them.

I'm trying to work out what the main differences in features/quality will be between them and hoping some people with much more experience could advise.

At the moment I understand the Flair will have the newer screens with Carplay/Android Auto etc, but the older car has a few features like boot torch which the newer car is lacking.

I also read a thread which mentioned a general reduction in quality between the exclusive plus and flair, but understand that could be subjective.

Other than the fact the Flair is a couple of years newer so hopefully less to go wrong is there much benefit in spending the additional £2k over the Exclusive+ (assuming both cars are similar condition)?

Any thoughts would be welcome!
mb78   
Wed May 24 2023, 05:40pm
Member No: #44882
Hi - did you buy one of these in the end?

I know the Flair is just the slight facelift model, but does come with the new Carplay/Android version over the SMEG units.

Apart from the carplay features, i don't think you'll miss much between the two models.

I've got the 2014 version and its perfect.

Oh, and you are not missing much with the boot torch!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member