or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

I miss the bin my Xsara Picasso had, anyone found an alternative for C4 Picasso?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
byngo   
Mon Mar 17 2014, 01:05pm
Member No: #34134
As per the title, the old Xsara Pic had useful "storage Bin" under the gearstick.
This was literally used as a rubbish bin.

The only alternative in the C4 Picasso 1.8 VTR+ we now have seems to be the driver's door pocket. (or passenger's if I get the aim right)
Anyone found an aftermarket alternative that does not look $h?t and stays in place?
johnnyh   
Tue Jun 17 2014, 02:01am
Member No: #35896
Interesting project, there is space there which I believe has storage on the auto models, failing that how about a centre console between the seats, no handbrake to interfere with this
FrankBullitt   
Tue Jun 17 2014, 04:06am

Member No: #19238
Are the two glove boxes on top of the dashboard and the one below on the passengers side not enough?!?

Storage is not an area I ever had concerns about with ours.
byngo   
Wed Jul 02 2014, 04:40am
Member No: #34134
Yes, well general storage is not a problem but I wouldn't want to put the kids empty crisp packet, half eaten apple and used drinks carton etc in any of those suggested compartments.

Its a "Bin" I wish I still had.
dmpzsn   
Wed Jul 02 2014, 01:55pm
Member No: #25128
I've a 12 hdi manual, and have put a 2ltr icecream plastic container between the front seats held in position by the seat belt anchors, easy to take out to clean but stays in place.
Dave

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member