or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Interior and lights

Custom made quality car mats with a 15% discount

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Dave_Retired.   
Thu Mar 25 2010, 09:55am

Member No: #1

Carmats2u

Carmats2u pleased to offer a discount to the members of C4owners which will give a 15% discount on both 'Lux' and Super Lux' tailored car mats for your pride and joy.

Tailored car mats are available for the Citroen C1,C2,C3,C4,C5,Picasso,Saxo,C6,C8 and more.

Citroen custom tailored car mats are fully manufactured to fit your Citroen car. Available in all colours and grades of carpet and rubber.

Customise the look of your citroen car mats by choosing edging trims or adding a logo.

To redeem the 15% offer via the special code can be done either over the website or the telephone.

For website orders go to Carmats2u - Click Here - and enter the code on the shopping cart page where there is a section with the the option to enter a promotion code. Once this has been entered then it will apply the discount to the order.

If you would prefer to order by telephone on 0161 408 6515 then quote the discount code and the sales team will apply the discount to your order.

For ALL Members the Discount Code to Quote is: c4owners

bandyquill   
Thu Mar 25 2010, 11:36am
Member No: #3258
is it possible for you to re-make the loeb mats as citroen charge a fortune and my front 2 are looking shabby now
Dave_Retired.   
Thu Mar 25 2010, 11:38am

Member No: #1
bandyquill wrote ...

is it possible for you to re-make the loeb mats as citroen charge a fortune and my front 2 are looking shabby now

I can't personally, but maybe carmats2u can if you call and ask for 'Craig' and tell them what your after
Sonny   
Thu Mar 25 2010, 12:36pm
Ohh ive been thinking of getting custom mats for when when my front one's wear out.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member