or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: The Lounge

My C4 is in the Garage can I hire a replacement?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 09:29am

Member No: #1
Whizzgo here is an opportunity to have a replacement for your C4 or GP if your car is unavailable for any reason, or you want to use a GP to transport something that won't fit into a Hatch/Coupe

At Whizzgo.co.uk you can hire a Citroen by the hour!

OK it may not be the cheapest option in the world but could be very useful

Welcome to WhizzGo – your local car club

WhizzGo is a car share company with a difference: our networks of cars are available 24 hours a day and are located within minutes of your home or office in designated parking bays. It is quick and easy to join the WhizzGo car club and, once you’re a member, you can book a car day or night for as little as an hour. WhizzGo is a great alternative to car ownership and our low hourly rates can save you money.

Look at our car club locations to see where your nearest car is.

Car hire business with a difference

As a member of the WhizzGo car club, you can have the flexibility to use any of our cars for as little as an hour. Our all inclusive hourly rates start from a tiny £5.99 per hour for short bookings and just £2.08 per hour for 24 hour bookings.

Each booking includes insurance, tax, maintenance, servicing, MOT, plus 40 free miles per booking per day. We worry about all the boring and expensive bits to do with car ownership leaving you to enjoy the freedom and convenience of using a car. Through our unique car hire business you can book a car instantly online or via the phone, it couldn’t be easier!

kevin07   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 10:18am
Do you reckon they would insure an 18 year old in NI
BigJohnD   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 10:28am

Member No: #82
I've the Xsara Pics in Liverpool, but never given it a thought. Like you say, not cheap, but acceptable for a couple of hours.
lagman   
Mon Aug 24 2009, 12:44pm
Member No: #2655
My car is in the garage for warranty work for two days and was told i can have a car from cit for £10 a day.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member