or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 Road Tests and Model Reports

C4 1.6 (Cool) Coupe 20,000 miles up

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Basket   
Sun Apr 05 2009, 01:15am
Scary....very very scary. I am doing more miles and it is coming outta my pocket and only been 17 months....sigh...don't buy a new car if you like money.

Nothing gone wrong and been 100% reliable. Starts almost first time!!!!every time!!!!

Oil level level went low so had to top up. [%*^#@!] door rattle...gonna get that fixed under warranty.

Seems to not pickup as I like....just a millisecond lag...

The clutch seems fragile and the long shift gearchange is slowly driving me up the wall too.

I don't think my car is as easy to drive as I would have wished which takes the shine off a little.

But 20,000 miles with nothing to report means 10 out of 10 for the C4 on the getting me from a to b front.
Dave_Retired.   
Sun Apr 05 2009, 01:53am

Member No: #1
Fuel costs are on the rise again as well, nice to hear that it's been 100% reliable

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member