or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

WRC spoiler on at last...

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
littlegaz   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 04:26am
Member No: #20216
Here are a few pics of my wrc spoiler that I have put on my Citroen c4 loeb...At last!!!

CamM   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 04:36am

Member No: #19249
Looks good! What have you done to your rear fog lights though to get that effect?
littlegaz   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 04:38am
Oh, thats just the flash from the camera...makes it look good doesn't it!!
MevC4vtr   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 05:11am
Looks great gaz, much better than the standard one. Well smart.
JonM   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 06:01am
Member No: #211
Only my honest opinion but...

Though i too have one of these spoilers I have endeavoured to keep the car subtle too

Why have you not done the 'Citroen' in the proper official Citroen font? and also in the current font / style or at least a recent one

Sorry but looks OTT - far too many graphics

Makes me want to take my WRC spoiler off if honest

Jon
littlegaz   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 10:29am
littlegaz wrote ...

Oh, I guess you dont like the C4 rally spec car then as thats what Im doing my car up to look like, as one of the 2008 models!!! The one that Sebatian Loeb himself actually drives!!! You cant please everyone!

PPP7   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 10:36am
Member No: #135
Those hanging baskets need some live flowers.
littlegaz   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 10:40am
All my money goes on my car not stupid flowers!
wozza   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 10:59am

Member No: #2
Really needs the bodykit to pull off all the stickers I think.

However you would have to be a bit of a mental case to spend the £10k+ on getting the bodykit done.
Rich_Eason   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 12:20pm

Member No: #90
Hamilton wrote ...

Those hanging baskets need some live flowers.

Swap them with next doors, they'd never notice!
Bin-The-L-Plates   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 12:35pm
Member No: #1556
I think it looks great, and I'm the last person to have a go at people with stickers on the car.
However.......
The Citroen badge on the side of your car is far to big and not the same size as the 'Real' rally car.
In Seb's car the Citroen badge is about 2/3rd's the size of the Monte Carlo badge, on yours it is much bigger also the Total badge on the side doesn't look the same size. Perhaps that is why it might appear OTT.

Cracking job tho.
littlegaz   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 12:49pm
Yeah the stickers are not the exact how I would have wanted them to be honest but I bought the stickers as a set off the net- So I didnt/couldnt pick the size...I suppose I could of got the 'proper' set but that would of cost me an arm and leg. I dont think its that bad and it does turn heads what I set out to do- I dont like to be plain jane! Thanks to those who gave me POSITIVE comments.
wozza   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 01:05pm

Member No: #2
littlegaz wrote ...

Yeah the stickers are not the exact how I would have wanted them to be honest but I bought the stickers as a set off the net- So I didnt/couldnt pick the size...I suppose I could of got the 'proper' set but that would of cost me an arm and leg. I dont think its that bad and it does turn heads what I set out to do- I dont like to be plain jane! Thanks to those who gave me POSITIVE comments.

Not everyone can like something, I know a fair few people hate the colour of my car and some hate the wheels etc, Can't please everyone.
littlegaz   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 01:08pm
Well I like the colour of your car- Its different like I said before. You are right about not being able to please everyone, thats why you just do what you want for yourself!
MiniPaulo   
Sat Sep 03 2011, 02:03pm
Member No: #13367
You need to have the full rally body kit and hopped up suspesion and knobbly tyres and bonnet vents and bucket seats and roll cage and quick shift and....

...seriously tho, I like it. You aren't out to make a full on replica, but just like to make a small statement of the cars brothers/sisters on the rally track. More of a homage than a replica.
Good job, well done IMHO.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member