or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

Carbon Fibre Parts for the Citroën C4

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Dave_Retired.   
Tue Oct 14 2008, 09:26am

Member No: #1
Streamline CarbonOK moving on from this thread - Click Here - I have now spoken to Chris Harwood (Bic) at Streamline Carbon about Carbon Fibre items for the C4

Currently they can do mirror covers at £99.99 per pair + postage of £3.00 - Premier Members can get a 5% discount on this item

On Spoilers (or any other items members feel they would like to see available) then there will need to be a minimum first order of 5 to cover the initial moulding work. The spoilers are likely to cost in the region of £300.00 each due to the complexity (looking at images only and not an actual spoiler) but.... they will be lightweight and will not require the uprated boot lifter struts!

I didn't ask about one for the hatch as it is complex with the high level brake light but maybe we can get one that fits over the existing one?

So if your interested in a real Carbon Fibre Spoiler for your C4 Coupe then add your name to the list in a post below along with any other suggestions for bits.

For example they are making for Citroens, Saxo VTS 16 valve replacement cam covers, Saxo Front bumper fog light intake ducts, Saxo Phase 2 replacement rear spoiler, Saxo replacement centre console, Saxo replacement (dash) centre console along with bits for a few Pugs.

Welshguy   
Tue Oct 14 2008, 12:38pm
Member No: #77
I need more money!!!
wozza   
Tue Oct 14 2008, 12:56pm

Member No: #2
Would love a spoiler but not going to be able to get £300 together yet. But I WILL have one at some point.
The Gunslinger   
Wed Oct 15 2008, 06:29pm
Member No: #1543
What about getting current parts 'skinned' in carbon fiber for visual effect instead of weight loss? I wonder how many kilos you'd shave if you replaced the hood and all the plastic bodywork (front and back facia) with full CF parts?
NWVT   
Wed Oct 15 2008, 06:32pm
thats what im lookat for my car just skimming but yes you can have full cf parts but to be honest im just after the style and look
The Gunslinger   
Sat Nov 15 2008, 09:22pm

This is relevant to my interests. Anyone know where I can source these surround pieces?
Dave_Retired.   
Sun Nov 16 2008, 02:29am

Member No: #1
Hmm - the 'drawer' etc. is standard VTR+ trim Carbon Fibre effect centre plate in the UK but looks like they simply added the Alloy look trim kit 9425 68 - Click Here - over the top

The Gunslinger   
Sun Nov 16 2008, 06:14am
Already got the alloy trim kit, the really wierd bit is I don't have the alloy surrounds for the side air vents, which supposedly come with this kit. Guess that's what you get when you buy an ex-demo car, odd mish-mash of parts, the Citroen Racing decals on my dad's C2 were done by the dealership!
wozza   
Sun Nov 16 2008, 07:18am

VTS doesn't get the air vent surrounds at the side. Only the centre / gearstick. Why I am going to contact musketier as they do a complete carbon surround package and advertise an alloy one.

But no pictures of them on the site which is why I am a bit put off.

I need to see it on a car first.
ddtwelve   
Wed Jan 28 2009, 09:36am
any more interest in th ecf skinned rear spoilers
potterne42   
Fri Jun 25 2010, 12:04pm
yes, is there any more interest in the spoiler? you can always count me in!
MurerG   
Sun Nov 28 2010, 06:41am
Did you ever order these spoilers?

Really would like to see what they are like.
wozza   
Sun Nov 28 2010, 10:35am

No nothing more ever really happened with this.

Also be looking at a fair bit more than £300 now, if the prices of other items are anything to go by.
MurerG   
Sun Nov 28 2010, 11:30am
what about the mirrors cover? can we still order them?

I really like the carbon effect, as long as it isnt too much! :p
wozza   
Sun Nov 28 2010, 11:54am

I am still trying to source another mirror cover of my own at the moment. Picked up one for 99p but once I can get another one cheap then I am going to wrap them in carbon fibre myself.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member