or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 Road Tests and Model Reports

My C4 against my mum's Fiesta

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Stuey   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 01:33am
Member No: #84
that makes sense now!! Fords are really expensive for what they are or is it Citroen that are really cheap, you decide.

@John...dont drive a Focus you say? I am off to the NEC today to do a final inspection (my work is holding a massive event there) and guess what National Car Hire have left outside Reception....2 silver Focus zetecs. Cant wait but there is also a Vectra SRI so I might have to get the receptionist to swap some names over
Dave_Retired.   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 03:08am

Member No: #1
Stuey wrote ...

that makes sense now!! Fords are really expensive for what they are or is it Citroen that are really cheap, you decide.

@John...dont drive a Focus you say? I am off to the NEC today to do a final inspection (my work is holding a massive event there) and guess what National Car Hire have left outside Reception....2 silver Focus zetecs. Cant wait but there is also a Vectra SRI so I might have to get the receptionist to swap some names over

Bet you still prefer the C4 when you get back - the SRI seats aren't great, nor is the engine.

I had one for 24 hours when my rear spring broke
BigJohnD   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 03:28am

Member No: #82
Stuey wrote ...

Have fun, Stuey! I hope your back's OK when you get out.

And yes, you're right, the Focus is really expensive for what it is.
Stuey   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 07:17am
well I have the Focus...leaving in a few minutes and its a petrol...cant wait. I have driven enough of them now to know what they are like. I learned to drive in one!
wozza   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 07:48am

Member No: #2
And to think I learnt to drive in Micra's. Went to one driving school in Lancaster and then another aorund Manchester. Both times they turned up in Micras. Was driving the newest one in Lancaster and the old one in Manchester...both were awful and not really meant for someone of my bulk to drive.

So I convinced the guy to start giving me lessons in my own Clio.
Stuey   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 12:45pm
well back from Brum...a nice sticker on the dash saying Air Con broken and with 4 blokes in that was just lovely...
Rich_Eason   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 02:09pm

Member No: #90
Said it before and will say it again...the only thing I miss from my Focus is the gear change and the heated windscreen. I dont miss the dodgy electrics...blah blah blah
Dave_Retired.   
Tue Sep 02 2008, 02:26pm

Member No: #1
Stuey wrote ...

well back from Brum...a nice sticker on the dash saying Air Con broken and with 4 blokes in that was just lovely...

Oh...

So it's not only the C4 that has 'occasional' air con problems then (666)
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member