or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

electrical fault tailgate and mirrors

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
pc88uk   
Sat May 13 2023, 12:04pm
Member No: #60774
Hi All, I've had my 2015 Grand Picasso exclusive + (1.6 blue hdi) for a few weeks now and it's got a few.. quirks... I was hoping someone might have experienced (and resolved) something similar.

My issue is that intermittently the electric tail gate doesn't work and the wing mirrors don't fold out when I unlock the car. Once I start the car, the wing mirrors pop out and I can open and close the boot fine. I noticed that the start stop was also not functioning, so thought it was an old battery, the garage confirmed that the battery was down to 50% effectiveness and was the original battery that came with the car, so I got a brand new one put in. Now the start stop works, but I still have the issue with the tailgate and mirrors, I also sometimes have a battery charge warning pop up and disappear very quickly, and the car tells me to check the lights, which once I turn them on and off that error disappears too.

Possibly unrelated I get an intermittent squeak / chirping I can hear at slow speed sometimes. I've got the car booked in again to be looked at, I think it may be the drive belt rollers? I've seen on the forum that they can fail, but could this also be related to my electrical issue? any help / advice much appreciated
pc88uk   
Sat May 13 2023, 01:51pm
Member No: #60774
I have just come across this thread, sounds similar to my issue other than the difficulty starting - Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member