or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Should I look for another

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Carpsack   
Wed Feb 15 2023, 10:56am
Member No: #60433
I was due to take delivery last week of a 2015 exclusive plus 80000 miles.After reading the forum and reading numerous articles they were certain things I asked to be done which I was assured would be.I keep asking for a breakdown on what has been done/ changed but this seems slow in coming I still haven’t got the car yet or the breakdown as it’s failed the test on near side side repeater and I’m told it needs a new loom. The car has passed most of its tests with advisories but failed one for the offside repeater which makes me think it was traded to save the cost of the new loom. Would it be better to wait and see what has been done or walk away and find another one. It would come fully serviced hopefully belts changed ( which is what I asked for)eloys all topped up and tested but without seeing the breakdown don’t know whether to take the risk. I would value opinions

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member