or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Citroen C4 Picasso 2017 Android Auto / Apple Carplay problem

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
GummiSnorri   
Wed Nov 23 2022, 02:54pm
Member No: #60273
Hi everyone.

I bought a Citroen C4 Picasso 2017 3 days ago and I'm loving it. However, I can not for the life of me figure out how to activate Carplay.

I use carplay in the car I drive for work and I've also used it in my dad's car without problems, so I know it's not my phone but the car.

I've connected via bluetooth, tried many different cables and spent hours on google trying to figure things out, but it always reads my phone as "iPod" and I can only listen to music and make calls through bluetooth.

I sent the dealership in Iceland a question regarding this but I've yet to hear back, so I thought maybe you fine folks would be able to help me?

I've attached a few photos that can maybe help.

Any and all answers greatly appreciated!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member