or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Headlight deflector for eu??

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
martinc   
Fri Jul 22 2022, 01:10pm
Member No: #59909
I have a C4 Picasso 2017 with xenon lights. Do I need headlamp deflectors for driving in the eu. There are no markings on the glass. I cant get a consistent answer from anyone. Some say yes, some say no, some say it’ll damage the lights.
Anyone there know what’s goiing on
routemaster1   
Fri Jul 22 2022, 03:01pm
Member No: #574
Despite what it says at the AA shop at the Channel Tunnel, there is no le gal obligation to fit beam deflectors. The requirement is not to dazzle, and you can only dazzle if the headlights are on. C4 GPs wehich do not have xenons had a beam pattern which reduced the higher part of the left side of the beam and didn't need deflectors, particularly if the lights were set as low ar possible. I now have a car with LED headlights, and these can be reset through the menus for driving on the right. Have you looked through your car's menus to see if you can reset them, or alternatively there may be adjustments on the light units themselves.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member