or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 The Garage

2007 C4 by LOEB wing mirror issue

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Skip67   
Thu Jun 16 2022, 05:55am
Member No: #59754
Hi I'm new to the group so apologies if this issue has been posted before (I did look but couldn't find it). My electrically adjustable (but not electrically foldable or heated) passenger side wing mirror has had limited movement since I bought the car recently. It would move left or right, but not up or down. So I stupidly followed a video on Youtube, which led to me prising the mirror glass off. Unfortunately I cant get it back on as there are these two plastic white 'arms' with teeth (that must interact with the little wheels on the motor, that move when you press the adjustment joystick). I can fit the glass back on, but its no longer electrically adjustable. Am I looking at an entire new wing mirror, as I cant see how this mirror glass can ever be replaced without losing the electric adjustment function? Am I missing something here?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member