or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

C4 Picasso Mk2 2014 - P0809 - Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
duncanc   
Tue Jun 14 2022, 04:41am
Member No: #59784
My clutch pedal is really low - now i get a engine fault and handbrake fault when powering on the car.

I know the clutch master cylinder needs replaced. The ball joint that connects to the clutch peddle is totally worn.

Is this something i can do my self? I just need to be able to remove it and install the new one, but i dont see how to get it out. I need to access it from the engine bay?

Anyone done this themselves yet?

Many thanks

Citreon C4 Picasso Mk2 Diesel 2014.
sallug   
Mon Oct 31 2022, 11:21am
Member No: #55084
duncanc wrote ...

My clutch pedal is really low - now i get a engine fault and handbrake fault when powering on the car.

I know the clutch master cylinder needs replaced. The ball joint that connects to the clutch peddle is totally worn.

Is this something i can do my self? I just need to be able to remove it and install the new one, but i dont see how to get it out. I need to access it from the engine bay?

Anyone done this themselves yet?

Many thanks

Citreon C4 Picasso Mk2 Diesel 2014.

Hi Duncanc, did you manage to fix this? I seem to have the same issue with my C4 Picasso 2015. Clutch is down, replaced slave cylinder but clutch pedal is still sticky. Any help. Thanks

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member