or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

DPF Filter replacement

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dooves11   
Thu Jan 06 2022, 09:59am
Member No: #52920
Hi all

Just wandering if its possible to change the dpf filter on a 2013 1.6 c4gp diesel. I had an issue back in summer '21 with the dpf warning and service light coming on regular, I went through the process of chemically cleaning it which took best part of a weekend and seemed to fix the issue. That was until now and happening again. I was wandering if its ok to just change this part and will it affect the mot in anyway. Also any good recomendations for places to buy this from, and also the part number, i think the engine is the 9hr version.

thanks
vexorg   
Thu Jan 06 2022, 10:14am
Member No: #48843
Dont see why you cant change it, as long as it's OEM spec. Be prepared for a hefty bill.
tomandjo2   
Tue Feb 01 2022, 07:29am
Member No: #20851
If you cleaned the filter and it still clogged it might not be the filter that's the issue?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member