or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

2011 2.0 HDI C4 Grand Picasso Eolys pouch

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dowerc4   
Mon Dec 06 2021, 06:11am
Member No: #38136
I have a leak in the Eolys pouch in my C4GP and the reference on the pouch is PSA 96 722 452 80, and I cannot find that part number anywhere on the web, it is a green clickfit union on the bag and states that it is 2.2L capacity. Any ideas?

BigJohnD   
Thu Dec 09 2021, 06:24pm

Member No: #82
It's possible the part and its number have been updated.

This page on Ebay may help - check for compatibility.
vexorg   
Fri Dec 10 2021, 03:05am
Member No: #48843
I wouldn't trust any info from ebay, citroen will probably help if you can get someone from the parts counter. Just enquire about the price and get the part number so you can order quicker when you come back.
138cvjohn   
Tue Dec 21 2021, 10:42am
Member No: #33330
DowerC4, In case you haven't yet resolved. I had a similar problem with my 2008 C4GP 2.0Hdi about 3 months ago. The pouch had split and the fluid was dripping out of the Plastic box via a drain hole at the lowest point under the FAP pump.

My fluid was the earlier Eolys 176 so had a different PSA ref to yours, but more importantly was 2.2L and has the same shape pouch as yours. There is historic info on the forum about the colour of the clickfit but I don't think this is particularly a worry in your case as you know from the label it was using POWERFLEX fluid which is still available.

Mine was replaced with a POWERFLEX pouch of 2.4L (slightly bigger capacity) which I got from Eurocarcare, Derby, UK (a search of this forum will find them) after giving them my Car Reg / VIN etc. Looking at their site feedback they do post to customers in Australia so if you're still stuck I would E-mail them a query for a quote. I can only say from my first time of using them that their service and help was excellent.

The slightly larger 2.4L pouch did fit into the plastic container OK (if it helps my Plastic Container had the number 96 581 54780 on the lower part). I don't think it could hold anything much larger, the shape is particularly significant to enable it to fit. I did find some opinion that the pouches may split as they age and the fluid volume reduces because they then move about more in the container; so a slightly larger size may help!

The car does not directly measure the fluid in the pouch, so as long as it starts the same or higher than as built I don't think the larger size matters. You will however need Citroen diagnostics to tell the car's Software the pouch has been changed & possibly prime the pump after completing the physical installation.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member