or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: The Lounge :: C4 Owners Insurance

Terminating your policy mid-term with Chris Knott

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
GdPicChris   
Mon Nov 01 2021, 03:53pm
Member No: #58842
I sold my car half-way through the 12-month term.
Car was insured with Chris Knott for the past 2 years since I took ownership.
I know they're not a "regular" insurance co. but a broker.
But I felt very much aggrieved when they wanted to grab for themselves £80 out of the £280 they were supposed to refund me.
Needless to say, I'm not really going to recommend them to anyone, and probably won't be using them again.
Be aware
Magistrate   
Tue Nov 02 2021, 03:02am
Member No: #1731
GdPicChris wrote ...

I sold my car half-way through the 12-month term.
Car was insured with Chris Knott for the past 2 years since I took ownership.
I know they're not a "regular" insurance co. but a broker.
But I felt very much aggrieved when they wanted to grab for themselves £80 out of the £280 they were supposed to refund me.
Needless to say, I'm not really going to recommend them to anyone, and probably won't be using them again.
Be aware

Exactly correct in saying they are brokers and they exist by adding their share on policies. I have never found them competetive and deal with insurance companies direct as I am a low risk driver living in a good area. These brokers have a minimum policy cost which makes their quotes expensive for me. Many here find their policy costs resonable but I would advise anyone to shop around annually, the introductory discount offered my many insurance companies are substantial.
vexorg   
Tue Nov 02 2021, 04:52am
Member No: #48843
All these forum insurance spammers should be kicked out. They fail to offer any real benefit to any club, and worm out of answering any questions on it.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member