or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

C4 Picasso fob/keyless entry not working

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Annie   
Thu Oct 07 2021, 06:43am
Member No: #58910
I can't open my doors with the fob or tuching the door handles on my C4 Picasso (2015). I have replaced the battery and ensured the connectors are touching both the underside and the side of the battery (also on the spare fob).
I have to use the "integral key" to open & look the drivers door. And the car start and turns off OK.
Can someone pls suggest what else I can try and do.
Thanks in advance!
wunny   
Thu Oct 07 2021, 07:14am
Member No: #42824
Change the CR2032 cell in the fob. Don't squash the two edge contacts down when refitting the new cell.

Here's how to do it : - Click Here -
routemaster1   
Thu Oct 07 2021, 07:53am
Member No: #574
Note that the battery does not affect starting the car. The little chip that interacts with the immboiliser does not reqwuire power.
Annie   
Thu Oct 07 2021, 08:39am
wunny wrote ...

Change the CR2032 cell in the fob. Don't squash the two edge contacts down when refitting the new cell.

Here's how to do it : - Click Here -

Annie   
Thu Oct 07 2021, 08:44am
Thanks for your reply wunny.
As I said: "I have replaced the battery and ensured the connectors are touching both the underside and the side of the battery (also on the spare fob)." Any other ideas?

To "routemaster" - Can you pls suggest what else I can try and do.
routemaster1   
Thu Oct 07 2021, 09:14am
Member No: #574
Annie wrote ...

Thanks for your reply wunny.
As I said: "I have replaced the battery and ensured the connectors are touching both the underside and the side of the battery (also on the spare fob)." Any other ideas?

To "routemaster" - Can you pls suggest what else I can try and do.

Does you second key work?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member