or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

Citroen c4 1.6 e-hdi exclusive 2012 handbrake switch replacement

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Denis.R   
Sat Oct 02 2021, 08:12am
Member No: #58890
Greetings,

I have a question regarding the handbrake for my Citroen c4 1.6 e-hdi exclusive 2012. Basically the handbrake switch is broken and needs to bee replaced. I saw some replacement parts online but I didn't understand which one I should get. The models that I saw are 470703, 470706 and 470702. All of them look pretty similar so I don't know which one is the correct model. I would appreciate if someone knows about this and can tell me the difference between the models and tell me which one I should get to replace my broken handbrake switch.
vexorg   
Sun Oct 03 2021, 05:44am
Member No: #48843
Go into citroen and ask for a price, often some things are just as cheap from a dealer plus you get the right part. If too deal ask them to confirm the part number.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member