or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

C4 washer jets

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dmpzsn   
Sun Aug 29 2021, 12:15pm
Member No: #25128
Hi All, a good few years ago someone on the forum recommended some twin washer jets to replace the rubbish Citroen units.

My car went back last week and I forgot to remove mine and can't find any suitable replacements for my new C4.

The ones recommended which I bought were from ebay which is now a minefield and I don't want to get the wrong ones. Can anyone remember the site or have a current recommendation.

Thanks
gittos   
Sun Aug 29 2021, 04:30pm
Member No: #30055
They are Citroen Xantia washers….. - Click Here -
1 User said Thank You to gittos for this Post :
 rakonja (26 May 2023 : 16:33)
DeuxChevaux   
Mon Aug 30 2021, 02:32am
Member No: #16472
I've replaced mine with Cactus ones which sit on the wiper blade. Might be worth a look before you swap
dmpzsn   
Mon Aug 30 2021, 11:53am
Member No: #25128
Many thanks both, I'd never have remembered xantia as the main fitment.

I'll have a look at the Cactus, although my Wifes Toyota has that sort of set up and trying to get the jet right is a pain.

I'll put the link in my car folder when I forget to take the replacements off my new car in 3 years time.
CAndyBil   
Mon Sep 27 2021, 11:59am
Member No: #42673
dmpzsn wrote ...

Hi All, a good few years ago someone on the forum recommended some twin washer jets to replace the rubbish Citroen units.

My car went back last week and I forgot to remove mine and can't find any suitable replacements for my new C4.

The ones recommended which I bought were from ebay which is now a minefield and I don't want to get the wrong ones. Can anyone remember the site or have a current recommendation.

Thanks

Is it a fairly straight forward swap? I'm intrigued as you're right, the C4 picasso ones are useless if moving.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member