or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

ABS Parking brake fault / Gear box fault

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
dooves11   
Thu Aug 05 2021, 12:29pm
Member No: #52920
Hi all

I know there are numerous threads on multiple errors and gearbox/abs faults but as with this car no 2 are ever the same. previously had the car going into limp mode with all the errors from the dpf clogging which i resolved.
following on from that the car starting to intermittently giver the abs parking and gearbox error and again go into limp mode. checking with diagbox and the gearbox points to the abs which in turn points to c1321 - front lh wheel sensor signal fault.

I can clear the faults and the car would run again fine until it would randomly do the same process all over again, with same error codes and faults.
this started to then get more and more often after removing codes so i decided to replace the lh wheel speed sensor.
the problem now is that where before i could drive and it would appear randomly after a day or week, now with the new part its pretty much withing 50 meters or after pulling off.
did I miss something, do I have to recalibrate or tell the car that this has been replaced?
one thing I did notice in diagbox is that after changing the part, in the error report it now shows 0kph where as the old one had a value.

any help would be greatly appreciated before i go insane with this car.

also this is a C4 Grand Picasso 2013 Diesel 1.6 HDi 110 auto egs
tomandjo2   
Thu Aug 05 2021, 03:30pm
Member No: #20851
Check fuse box under bonnet for corrosion and battery condition (ECUs don't like low battery voltage)
littleimp   
Tue Mar 29 2022, 05:56am
Member No: #58798
Check and clean connection where sensor plugs in as a known issue.
thebarrovian   
Mon May 09 2022, 06:27am
Member No: #59679
littleimp wrote ...

Check and clean connection where sensor plugs in as a known issue.

Hi Andrew - I've got the same issue, so looking for possible solutions. Where would I find the connections, please?

Thanks,
Danny
Dynome   
Mon Jun 13 2022, 08:33am
Member No: #54346
How did we get on here pls?

I have fault codes:- C1321 & C1326
Farmerguy   
Mon Jun 13 2022, 11:56am
Member No: #59597
I think about maybe some ground point could be corroded. Isn't there not something about some corrosion on the can wires or something on the abs module ?
Ap0qalypto   
Mon Jun 13 2022, 01:49pm
Member No: #52161
Check wires on each wheel that leads to abs sebsor

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member