or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

C4GP DPF Additive Pouch

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Doobz   
Tue Jun 15 2021, 12:00pm
Member No: #57235
Hi everyone.

I began the process of topping up the DPF additive yesterday but when I got access to the puch I saw that it had corroded and was cracked/torn. So I'm now trying to find a replacement pouch but I can't get my head around which one I need. The original pouch has Eolys 176 written on its label so if I'm right in thinking, I need to purchase an Infineum f7995 pouch. But I'm not 100% certain and I don't want to use the wrong type. Is there anyway I can use my Vin number or RPO number to determine the exact one I need?

I spoke to my Local Citroen dealer and they quoted me £213.20 for a replacement pouch but they would not tell me what fluid was in that pouch and they would not disclose any part numbers.

Thanks in advance. My car is a 2009 C4 Grand Picasso. 1.6l diesel.

**EDIT** The PSA reference on the pouch that I took off my car is 9670817280. I'm not having much joy searching the Web for this part number, if anyone knows any sites that would help it would be greatly appreciated.
routemaster1   
Tue Jun 15 2021, 12:13pm
Member No: #574
Was that including fitting? If you fit your own, you will need to reset the system with diagbox/lexia. So if that cost includes fitting and reset, I would go with Citroen.
Doobz   
Tue Jun 15 2021, 12:46pm
Member No: #57235
routemaster1 wrote ...

Was that including fitting? If you fit your own, you will need to reset the system with diagbox/lexia. So if that cost includes fitting and reset, I would go with Citroen.

That was literally just for the pouch. I'm able to fotnit myself and I have my mechanic guy in hand to reset the counter.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member