or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

C4 Grande 2015 Exclusive/+ spec?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
raymondo   
Thu Mar 18 2021, 06:01pm
Member No: #57862
I just went to pick up my car from a dealer ... was shocked to find it didn't have sat nav? I read reviews beforehand and standard equipment includes it? I hadn't asked the question unfortunately and really wanted the car to have it fitted .....don't suppose there's an easy replacement unit to upgrade? Cost inhibiting imagine.

post note update .... ive been checking .... feel slightly foolish but the v5 has vtr + on it but the registration comes up exclusive plus elsewhere ... there are no exclusive badges ... but the dealer had advertised that it was exclusive { third party does their ads apparently } so they may have the model issued the same way as i found { on insurance websites it says exclusive +} !!
routemaster1   
Fri Mar 19 2021, 02:30am
Member No: #574
raymondo wrote ...

I just went to pick up my car from a dealer ... was shocked to find it didn't have sat nav? I read reviews beforehand and standard equipment includes it? I hadn't asked the question unfortunately and really wanted the car to have it fitted .....don't suppose there's an easy replacement unit to upgrade? Cost inhibiting imagine.

That is odd. My 2015 Exclusive+ has it. What happens when you press the nav button at the bottom right of the lower screen?
EJCitroen   
Fri Mar 19 2021, 05:51pm
Member No: #55487
Unfortunately sat nav isn't included on base models of the car. You can upgrade the SMEG unit in the car to have maps if you so wish but you will need to purchase a GPS antenna. - Click Here - here is a link to a compatible one. You can then buy a SMEG head unit and touch screen from somewhere like eBay.

Unfortunately, you will need to code this to be compatible with your vehicle but this is a relatively straightforward process through Diagbox. All you need is a Lexia 3 diagnostic tool and a laptop - the tool normally costs about £50.

If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask me. You can also upgrade to a newer one with car play and AA if you feel up for a bit more work but still isn't too dificult.
1 User said Thank You to EJCitroen for this Post :
 raymondo (20 Mar 2021 : 05:30)
gittos   
Fri Mar 19 2021, 09:37pm
Member No: #30055
Are you sure the car is an Exclusive+.

Is the top screen in colour, speedo etc, does it have Exclusive + badges on the front wings and are the seats half leather? If not the car could be a base model and has been mis-sold as an Exclusive +.......take it back.
1 User said Thank You to gittos for this Post :
 raymondo (20 Mar 2021 : 05:27)
routemaster1   
Sat Mar 20 2021, 04:34am
I'm not sure what trim level gives you satnav. Exclusive + certainly does and I expect Exclusive does as well.

The Exclusive + does not have Exclusive + badging. It makes do with just Exclusive. For it to be a +, it also requires the glass sunroof, power tailgate and massaging seats. If none of these are present, if badged as an Exclusive, that is all it is.
1 User said Thank You to routemaster1 for this Post :
 raymondo (20 Mar 2021 : 05:27)
raymondo   
Sat Mar 20 2021, 05:39am
EJCitroen wrote ...

Unfortunately sat nav isn't included on base models of the car. You can upgrade the SMEG unit in the car to have maps if you so wish but you will need to purchase a GPS antenna. - Click Here - here is a link to a compatible one. You can then buy a SMEG head unit and touch screen from somewhere like eBay.

Unfortunately, you will need to code this to be compatible with your vehicle but this is a relatively straightforward process through Diagbox. All you need is a Lexia 3 diagnostic tool and a laptop - the tool normally costs about £50.

If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask me. You can also upgrade to a newer one with car play and AA if you feel up for a bit more work but still isn't too dificult.

raymondo   
Sat Mar 20 2021, 06:21am
EJCitroen wrote ...

bluehdi   
Sat Mar 20 2021, 05:25pm
Member No: #2617
I have and continue to keep every UK monthly price guide going back many years.

These, based on the exact build month, summarise factory fitted and optional equipment.

If you need specific model detail, please let me know.
EJCitroen   
Sat Mar 20 2021, 05:43pm
routemaster1 wrote ...

I'm not sure what trim level gives you satnav. Exclusive + certainly does and I expect Exclusive does as well.

The Exclusive + does not have Exclusive + badging. It makes do with just Exclusive. For it to be a +, it also requires the glass sunroof, power tailgate and massaging seats. If none of these are present, if badged as an Exclusive, that is all it is.

routemaster1 makes a good point. Apologies for not reading your question properly, I thought you were talking about a base model car. Exclusive + cars should have sat navs.

Does your car have exclusive plus badges near the mirrors? This is a good way to identify it. Also, does it rear seats that are on sliding rails?

These are a few ways you can tell, but to me, it seems like you were mis-sold the car.
EJCitroen   
Sat Mar 20 2021, 05:51pm
Actually seems like exclusive models should have sat nav too according to this from 2015...
routemaster1   
Sun Mar 21 2021, 02:22am
Just to reiterate, Exclusive + is only badged as Exclusive. You need to know the equipment differences to actually identify one.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member