or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Maintenance Tips ALL variant C4 C4 Picasso and DS4 :: Maintenance and Repair Tips and Procedures.

Yellow service warning light

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
GusWittman   
Fri Mar 05 2021, 02:45am
Member No: #57406
Morning all,
Sorry if this has already been answered but I can't find it on the forum.
About a week ago I got a warning message saying particle filter risk of blocking, and the yellow service light appeared on the dash.
Now every time I start the car I get the same warning and it feels like there is a miss fire at low revs.
I plugged it in to lexia and found a few faults
Heater plugs
Air flow meter
Egr valve
I have replaced these things, changed oil, air and fuel filters, I've also topped up the dpf fluid. I tried some dpf cleaner and took it for a half hour motorway drive, and have tried a forced dpf regeneration. All vacuum pipes are OK and holding pressure.
The only fault code shown by lexia now is an intermittent alarm ecu one but the fault is still there.
Am I missing something simple here?
It's a 2009 C4 grand picasso 1.6hdi with 109k.
TIA
routemaster1   
Fri Mar 05 2021, 02:54am
Member No: #574
Have you reset the EOLYS counter? If you don't the pump may not transfer the fluid to the fuel tank.
GusWittman   
Fri Mar 05 2021, 09:25am
Member No: #57406
Yes and also checked the pump was working usinv the actuator test.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member