or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

Can no longer find the map update page

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
northspoon   
Fri Feb 05 2021, 10:40am
Member No: #4689
I have been using a bookmarked Citroen webpage for updates to the SatNav on my 2015 C4 GP. I usually put in my VIN and see if there are new updates.

I went to that bookmark today to find that no longer works and I cannot find the webpage.

Anyone know if it has changed recently?
EJCitroen   
Sat Feb 13 2021, 11:39am
Member No: #55487
northspoon wrote ...

I have been using a bookmarked Citroen webpage for updates to the SatNav on my 2015 C4 GP. I usually put in my VIN and see if there are new updates.

I went to that bookmark today to find that no longer works and I cannot find the webpage.

Anyone know if it has changed recently?

I have just had a look on the website but it says that the Europe map is currently unavailable. Maybe this is due to the age of the system? You could also look at the my Citroen app and see what that says. They probably haven’t done an update this year though because of COVID as they haven’t on the newer TomTom SatNav.

Let me know if you have any luck!
northspoon   
Sun Feb 21 2021, 04:24am
Member No: #4689
Thanks for the info.

My 2015 C4 GP had 5 years of free map updates, so I suppose that has now come to the end.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member