or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Easy to replace buttons on steering wheel?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
bradmca   
Mon Feb 22 2021, 08:51am
Member No: #42533
Hi,

I have a 2014 grand picasso, the way I change the volume and cruise control down I end up using the side of my thumbnail which has scratched the paint off those buttons, can they be popped out and replaced with new ones? or is it far more ££complicated££ than that?

Thanks!

Brad
jsg1163   
Mon Feb 22 2021, 04:24pm
Member No: #50650
Click here: - Click Here -

or Google this number and have a look if this is what you want?

96777870ZD

I don't think you can get the buttons only but worth a try asking the dealer for the spare part and see what they say?

Good luck
bradmca wrote ...

Hi,

I have a 2014 grand picasso, the way I change the volume and cruise control down I end up using the side of my thumbnail which has scratched the paint off those buttons, can they be popped out and replaced with new ones? or is it far more ££complicated££ than that?

Thanks!

Brad
1 User said Thank You to jsg1163 for this Post :
 bradmca (22 Feb 2021 : 16:38)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member