or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

RCC A1 to RCC A2 convertion

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
zetlaw   
Thu Nov 26 2020, 01:14am
Member No: #57294
Hey guys, need some advice regarding my C4 Grand Picasso 2017[Facelifted]
I have the base model Picasso which comes with standard RCC A1 system without androidAuto/Carplay, I would like to add this functionality.

I found someone that sells the RCC A2 module where I live, the problem is that it came from Peugeot 208 [2017] is it possible to fit the unit to support all of the Picasso functionality ?
is it possible to program the unit to my VIN number myself ? I'm pretty technical.
EJCitroen   
Thu Mar 04 2021, 03:30am
Member No: #55487
Sorry for the late response, you can fit different head units to your car but it will always appear with purgeot logo on the screen and the cars will be a 208. Also, it is slightly more complicated when it comes to coding.

I am assuming the use of the RCC unit is a regional thing because the ones that UK cars come with what is known as a NAC and are produced by continental rather than bosch. That being said, I would have thought your best bet would be to upgrade your RCC unit to the NAC head unit as there will be plenty of these available for Citroen C4 Picasso and they will display correctly. You also get Tomtom maps as a bonus with this unit. I have a guide for this on this forum if you are interested, if you have any other questions please ask.

Some Purgeots do come with RCC units in the UK.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member