or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Ice and Satnav questions

C4 Picasso facelift (2017) ConnectNav v17 Map update

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
feled01   
Sat Nov 14 2020, 09:42am
Member No: #39227
My map version was recently updated to 16.0.0-r0 dated 14/10/2019 using Citroen Update app on Windows PC. It says there is no newer update when I check on the Citroen website for my VIN, but I have found the link below wich seems to suggest there is newer version 17.0.0.r0.

download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP/PSA_map-eur_17.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar

Anyone know if this is actually newer, comaptible with my sat nav system and if so can I just download, extract to USB and update without any security key?
Vannin   
Wed Jan 20 2021, 01:35am
Member No: #46270
I've downloaded this update and it loads OK. As it's a PSA product it is fully compatible with all PSA cars (now "Stellantis" following merger with Chryslar Fiat Opel Vauxhall!). This one took 45 minutes to upload, as you now have to load all countries - no choice now.

No key required. This is the official Citroen Updater App for W10, developed by
PSA Automobiles SA:

citroen-update.software.informer.com/1.0/

It may not offer updates, if you are up to date on what is on offer. However, for direct download, there is a newer update available:

download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP/PSA_map-eur_18.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar

I suggest you 'favourite' this link, then try for the next version every 6 months by increasing the '18' to '19', etc.

I have found that the Citroën website and App are very slow to offer update notifications, even though new files do exist.
1 User said Thank You to Vannin for this Post :
 feled01 (20 Jan 2021 : 02:04)
feled01   
Sun Jan 31 2021, 10:23am
Member No: #39227
Hi Philip - just got around to updating the maps. As you said, it worked fine on my model. Thx.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member