or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Wing Mirror Covers

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Spookyville   
Thu Oct 29 2020, 08:53am
Member No: #55756
Does anyone know an online supplier of coloured wing mirror covers in the UK? Have a 2016 model in red, just had the wing mirror changed at a dealership after a BMW driver whacked it and damaged it. The one fitted at the dealers is a matt dark grey colour all over and my OCD can't handle that fact it's not red like the other one, !
routemaster1   
Thu Oct 29 2020, 09:09am
Member No: #574
Spookyville wrote ...

Does anyone know an online supplier of coloured wing mirror covers in the UK? Have a 2016 model in red, just had the wing mirror changed at a dealership after a BMW driver whacked it and damaged it. The one fitted at the dealers is a matt dark grey colour all over and my OCD can't handle that fact it's not red like the other one, !

They all come like that. The dealership should have sprayed it the correct colour. Well, that is what happened when I had to have mine done. The other option is to try to buy a second-hand one in the correct colour from somewhere like ebay.
gittos   
Thu Oct 29 2020, 09:50am
Member No: #30055
Spookyville   
Thu Oct 29 2020, 03:39pm
Member No: #55756
Took it up with the dealer and they are going to spray it and agreed not to charge me the £65 they usually charge due to the communication issue. The cheek of it!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member