or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Door locking

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Mrgentry   
Sun Oct 04 2020, 05:04am
Member No: #56045
I left the car open last night. No drama as nothing happened. I forgot to lock it (again) and locked this morning.

Question. Do the cars not auto lock after say ten minutes. Mine obviously does not. 2017 flair 1.6
routemaster1   
Sun Oct 04 2020, 05:33am
Member No: #574
Mrgentry wrote ...

I left the car open last night. No drama as nothing happened. I forgot to lock it (again) and locked this morning.

Question. Do the cars not auto lock after say ten minutes. Mine obviously does not. 2017 flair 1.6

No they don't. The only circumstance where they lock is if you unlock the doors then fail to open a door within a minute or so.

Note. I've just checked this on both our C4GP and C3, and they both relock in ~35 seconds.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member