or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

63 C4 Picasso speedo screen has gone blank

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
jennyBx   
Fri Sep 18 2020, 04:54am
Member No: #56921
Hi Everyone
Hoping you can provide advice around an issue the garage will charge a small fortune for!
Our car has been on already for 4 weeks, as the joint on the driveshaft went (last day of holidays, luckily off major roads) and we finally got it back (£600 poorer) on Wednesday. Drove home fine, then went to use it again and the top screen is completely black. Apparently coincidence, and its 900£ for a new one (plus labour etc etc) I've read through here and tried the battery disconnect trick, no dice. It also bleeps when you start the car.
We've had this issue once before, intermittently, and occasionally the display for the rear camera is a bit weird (visible but doubly overlaid)
I can't help but think that perhaps a wire is loose or something? Has anyone else had this issue and managed to resolve it? I've seen a few threads, but they're all quite old. Tempted to see if we can get it out and try to get it fixed.....
Any help/advice is very much appreciated!
Jenny.
jennyBx   
Fri Sep 18 2020, 05:29am
Member No: #56921
I should also say, it had an interim service when it was in there!
rusky   
Fri Sep 18 2020, 02:50pm
Member No: #27768
It's a known problem with the screen.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member