or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions Coupe and Hatch Pre 2012 and C4 Picasso :: ICE / Sat Nav/Bluetooth etc.

Bluetooth Module /settings I'm missing

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Cee4GrandP   
Sun Sep 13 2020, 02:57am
Member No: #56890
2008 Grand Picasso VTR+ 1.6 HDI

I've just purchased this car and so far I love it.

I've been trying to find out how to connect to or add Bluetooth.

Having not found anything within the settings, unless I'm missing something it doesn't have Bluetooth.

I've found on eBay secondhand Bluetooth modules. Will these just drop in and provide the functionality I'm looking for or is it not that simple? If so, where do I plug it in? If it's not that simple, what pitfalls might I hit? I've noticed having searched the forum already that there appears to be some car/phone compatability problems. Is this generally an issue or just the odd phone here and there?

If I'm buying a secondhand module, what part numbers should I be looking for?

Thanks for your help.
rusky   
Sun Sep 13 2020, 07:30am
Member No: #27768
It doesn't come with bluetooth, what module are you looking at?

Dension have some that plug in & work well.
Cee4GrandP   
Mon Sep 14 2020, 05:08am
Member No: #56890
There's a number on eBay that all look pretty similar and appear to fit the bill but not sure if they'll just plug in somewhere and provide the Bluetooth function or not. Here's some examples:

- Click Here -
- Click Here -
- Click Here -
Ap0qalypto   
Mon Sep 14 2020, 03:01pm
Member No: #52161
If its have RT5 device then it has Bluetooth. Kf its regular cd/radio player, then its not.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member