or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) Problems and Issues

2013 C4 Picasso DPF additive level low

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Rich1968   
Sat Sep 12 2020, 08:17am
Member No: #56885
Hi, I have a 2013 C4 Picasso e-HDi (new shape) model, recently an audible bleep came on and then a warning saying DPF additive level too low, also the service light has stayed on, I need to know the location of the fluid bag to top up and also what exact type of fluid also does it need to have any codes inputted after installation of the new bag of additive, Thanks
kyojitsu   
Fri Oct 02 2020, 07:49am
Member No: #40171
I'm assuming you're referring to the AdBlue level which is what the B78 Mk2 diesel engines use. If so then the tank filler cap is in the boot under the floor panel on the RHS - at least it is on the Grand C4. You can usually buy AdBlue at most petrol stations. When you fill the tank back up it should auto reset without any codes required. Pro-tip: use a funnel otherwise you'll end up with wet carpet...
routemaster1   
Fri Oct 02 2020, 07:55am
Member No: #574
kyojitsu wrote ...

I'm assuming you're referring to the AdBlue level which is what the B78 Mk2 diesel engines use. If so then the tank filler cap is in the boot under the floor panel on the RHS - at least it is on the Grand C4. You can usually buy AdBlue at most petrol stations. When you fill the tank back up it should auto reset without any codes required. Pro-tip: use a funnel otherwise you'll end up with wet carpet...

No, this isn't Adblue. Adblue was only used in the B78 2.0HDi engines. The e 1.6HDi didn't use Adblue, only EOLYS. 1.6s started using Adblue ~2016 when the Blue HDi badging came in.
kyojitsu   
Fri Oct 02 2020, 07:59am
Member No: #40171
Apologies Rich - my mistake. Routemaster is correct. I'm afraid I can't help then.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member