or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

2010 C4 - Is there a way to show miles left in the tank?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
rp88   
Wed Sep 09 2020, 06:27pm
Member No: #56869
Hi all, I recently swapped over from an 07 clio to my mums 2010 C4 (Auto) as she has a newer car now.

In the clio I could choose to display roughly how many miles there is left in the fuel tank which was really handy for planning my trips, but on the C4 I cannot find if there is a way to do so? I sat in it and was pressing all the buttons and going through the options and Mode today but could only get the MPG up. Is the miles remaining a display option in this car or am I just stuck with the ol' digital bars?
(Mum also doesn't have a clue as she just always left it how it was)

Many thanks!
BigJohnD   
Thu Sep 10 2020, 10:56am

Member No: #82
Yes. It's in the trip computer on the display screen.

You display may be slightly different. Online handbook here - - Click Here - - select English first.
rp88   
Thu Sep 10 2020, 03:31pm
Member No: #56869
Hi BigJohnD, thanks for getting back to me. I actually managed to figure it out today, I had to press the button on the end of the right stick (Wiper side) and it cycled through them all XD
1 User said Thank You to rp88 for this Post :
 BigJohnD (11 Sep 2020 : 14:39)
vexorg   
Fri Sep 11 2020, 03:26am
Member No: #48843
Probably depends on the spec of the car for the display

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member