or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe and Hatch (pre 2011) Problems?

Citroen activated carbon filter valve 1502F9 - Help!!!

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
CosmicSlop   
Tue Sep 08 2020, 10:27am
Member No: #56827
Afternoon all,
As a recent new owner of a C4 1.4 16v petrol I am gradually finding a few bit that need sorting (the list is getting rather long 😔)
Anyhow, I have been getting petrol fumes in the cab, mainly on braking, so having browsed this awesome site decided that the culprit was probably the carbon filter electro valve. I carries out the test and it does point to that being the problem. Now, here’s the good bit. The part number is 1502F9 but this is discontinued from Citroen and I can’t seem to find any aftermarket equivalent. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could tackle this? Is second hand eBay the way I really have to go? 😳
skorpion   
Tue Sep 08 2020, 02:55pm
Member No: #55124
CosmicSlop wrote ...

Afternoon all,
As a recent new owner of a C4 1.4 16v petrol I am gradually finding a few bit that need sorting (the list is getting rather long 😔)
Anyhow, I have been getting petrol fumes in the cab, mainly on braking, so having browsed this awesome site decided that the culprit was probably the carbon filter electro valve. I carries out the test and it does point to that being the problem. Now, here’s the good bit. The part number is 1502F9 but this is discontinued from Citroen and I can’t seem to find any aftermarket equivalent. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could tackle this? Is second hand eBay the way I really have to go? 😳

Google that part number quite a few new, various prices.
CosmicSlop   
Wed Sep 09 2020, 02:09pm
Member No: #56827
Hi, thanks for looking into it for me. I have googled the part number and there are many companies referencing it, but when you click on the site, they are either out of stock or discontinued. If you have come across a site with them still available I would really appreciate the details.
skorpion   
Wed Sep 09 2020, 03:05pm
Member No: #55124
CosmicSlop wrote ...

Hi, thanks for looking into it for me. I have googled the part number and there are many companies referencing it, but when you click on the site, they are either out of stock or discontinued. If you have come across a site with them still available I would really appreciate the details.

Yes strange that.
Found on ebay a secondhand one I think is the same?

- Click Here -

Check part Number as according to this site they are the same.

- Click Here -

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member