or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

C4GP Post 2016 Facelift - Fog light replacement

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
tomyee28   
Sun Aug 02 2020, 12:57pm
Member No: #56621
Hi all,

I have just purchased a C4 GP 2017 with the Flair trim. Does anyone know how to replace the foglight on the facelift model?

The manual illustrations show the pre facelift and I'm wondering if the instructions are the same as the panel that needs to be removed is a lot larger and contains one of the parking sensors.

Thanks,
Tom
AFJ   
Wed Sep 02 2020, 07:22am
Member No: #55685
Hi! I can't say anything about the manual as most I can do is to replace the headlight bulbs, that's quite easy to do. Fogs are a different ballgame. My garage charged me £58.00 just for labour. To access the area they said one of the condenser pipes had to be removed. But I am glad now with my PIAA Hyper Arros Ion Yellow fogs. Expensive luxury though as for halogens, 35 quid for bulbs and 58 for labour!
sarchnary   
Fri Sep 04 2020, 06:05am
Member No: #22312
Don’t know if OP managed it or not, but I had to replace my parking sensor and I removed the plastic surrounding from outside with some trim removal tools or small flat screw driver just be very careful not to damage paintwork or put paper under it when trying to unclip the plastic bits, few Of them going around the frame from the edges,with little force or none after that fog lights are secured in place with two Allen screws, easily moves outwards I would say 5 minute jobs all in all not sure why such big charge for removing a fog light!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member