or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Citroen C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso (B78) 2013 onward :: C4 Picasso (B78) General Questions

Where do i get service manual

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Westentertainer   
Mon Jul 27 2020, 08:12am
Member No: #54545
Purchased a late 2015 C4 Exclusive but did not have a service history book. How do go about getting info on services? One more thing does Citroen give a 5 year warranty? Regards.
routemaster1   
Mon Jul 27 2020, 08:31am
Member No: #574
Westentertainer wrote ...

Purchased a late 2015 C4 Exclusive but did not have a service history book. How do go about getting info on services? One more thing does Citroen give a 5 year warranty? Regards.

Service history book from Citroen, I assume. The UK warranty is 3 years, and can be extended if the original has not lapsed until the mileage exceeds 100,000 miles.
sarchnary   
Thu Jul 30 2020, 03:26pm
Member No: #22312
This would be a bit of issue, Citroen dealers are not connected so if the car was ever serviced at any dealer you need to contact them directly to give you a copy of the records, but it hard to find where car was serviced without a record or receipts, I bought a blank book comes with all the books and a pouch online eBay has some, but I couldn’t get the service history back, I called some local dealers were previous owner’s area was but all of them told me car was never booked with them.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member